Vitamin B12 contributes towards:
- Healthy regulation of the nervous system
- Maintains a healthy brain functions and promotes better mood
- Maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system
- Normal energy yielding metabolism
- Maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- Vitamin B12 is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, which leads to energy production and therefore may help decrease fatigue.
- It is required for neurological functioning, which may help with concentration & cognitive processes.
- It plays a major role in cell reproduction, essential for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Promotes weight loss by speeding up the metabolism
- Helps with alcohol cravings
- But also helps with a hangover
- It also helps to foster healthy bacteria within the gut environment which helps aid digestion
This includes 500 TABLETS
You do not need a license to sell this product as not a prescribed drug plus all natural ingredients